Friday 6 September 2013
Can I say welcome to this place or congratulate you for being here to read my first piece. I am going to just say follow me on my world and I will be with you in both writing and in your home, your desk or on your device that you are reading this piece with.

I am focused on  helping people get to the next level as that is what the world is all about ideally. I mean it is blessed to give as God gave life to all of us without you and I paying any price. Life is abundant and free. God even made it more interesting
by giving you and I the ability to create and recreate. Therefore there is abundance of possibilities. But the world live and dwell in lack, want, pain, unrest, destruction and selfishness. Come to ponder on this; Have you been selfish? Of course yes, almost everyday, you will answer! Have you been on lack, pain and want? Sure I do know that as I have been through it and my mind keep going just to and fro about it also on daily basis.

But there is such a wonderful way to be through, above and live without all of the above. It has existed in the world for ages, but only few people have access to them. Some call is secrets, but I know they are just WISDOM Discovery. So once you know it, its no more a secret.

Why are there strife, wars everywhere, from Afghanistan, to Syria, Egypt to Iraq and it keeps continuing with no end in focus? Why would the world get even sophisticated with more challenges posed with new technological breakthrough which are ideally meant for success in human advancement? Is there a solution that is practicable? Of course it goes to the "sage secret too".

Let me not bore you at this time. I had a dream, and the dream was a flash. A flash from the platform. A platform with the Yeast! And the Yeast was potent with possibilities. The possibility needed power to have life and the secret of life is in the Yeast. All we will be looking at in my world will be the Yeast! Lessons from the Yeast. Why are some people having the best of life and some are living it with anger, pain, frustration, struggle, hate, war and even despair. The Yeast also provides that. Welcome to the point of no return. Welcome to my journey of and through life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.